Note -The Customer Service Line, Emergency Repairs Line and Lakes Information Line will not be available due to scheduled maintenance on Sunday, February 26, 2017 from 7:00 AM to Noon. Please call 619-527-5481 directly to report a water system leak, meter leak, sewer spill, or pressure problem during that timeframe.
At the Public Utilities Department our customers are the first priority. Here you will find useful information about services, your bill, how you can pay easily and your rights and responsibilities.
- Establish or Cancel Service
- Register and Pay On-Line
- Pay By Automatic Deduction
- Payment Locations
- Payment Timeline
- Is Your Bill Unusually High? Here's What to Do.
- How to Read Your Utility Bill
- How to Read Your Water Meter
- Security Deposits
- Billing Policies and Procedures
- Your Water Plumbing System
- Your Home Sewer Plumbing
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Section
- Service Line Warranty Partner of the City of San Diego
For questions or concerns, call (619) 515-3500 or [email protected]
7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday