Commission Chair: Ann Bossler
Commission Vice Chair: Tyler Hewes
Commission for Arts and Culture meetings will be held in-person and virtually:
To provide for greater accessibility to the public, the Commission for Arts and Culture meetings will now be held in person and virtually using the Zoom Webinar platform. Members of the public can offer public comment on agendized items or during Non-Agenda Public Comment by attending the meetings or accessing it online using a desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or Smartphone, or by calling into the meeting using a Smartphone, cellular phone, or land line. If participating via phone press *9 to raise your hand and *6 to unmute yourself.
In-Person Comment on Agenda Items
Each speaker must file a written request (speaker slip) at the meeting at which the speaker wishes to speak indicating which item they wish to speak on. Each speaker may speak up to three minutes, subject to the Commission Chairs determination of the time available for meeting management purposes.
Location of meetings and Webinar links may be found on the agenda. Agenda’s will be posted 72 hours in advance of meetings.
Members of the public may provide comment on the comment period for Non-agenda Public Comment or Agenda Public Comment during the meeting, following the Public Comment Instructions.
Written Comment through Webform:
In lieu of in-person attendance, members of the public may submit their comments using the webform. If using the webform, indicate the agenda item number you wish to submit a comment for. Instructions for word limitations and deadlines are noted on the webform. On the webform, members of the public should select Arts & Culture Commission (even if the public comment is for a Commission for Arts and Culture Committee meeting).
The public may attend a meeting when scheduled by following the attendee meeting link provided below. View a meeting archive video.
Calendar Year 2024 Schedule
- The Commission meets monthly on the fourth Friday of the month from 1:30 p.m. 3:00 p.m. (January – October) and on the third Friday of the month in November and December.
- The Commission’s Public Art Committee meets monthly on the second Friday of the month from 8:30 to 9:45 a.m.
- The Commission’s Executive Committee meets monthly on the second Friday of the month from 9:45 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- The Commission’s Policy & Funding Committee meets monthly on the second Friday of the month from 10:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- The Commission’s Advocacy & Outreach Committee meets monthly on the second Friday of the month from12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
(Meeting schedule is subject to change, please see meeting listing below for scheduled meeting agendas posted 72 hours in advance.)
- March 2024 Meeting - Canceled
- February 2024 Meeting - Canceled
- Policy and Funding Committee January 12, 2024 Agenda
- March 8, 2024 - Canceled
- February 9, 2024
- January 12, 2024
- Will be posted when available.