Fire Station 10
Station 10 first opened at 4470 Park Blvd (old Station 8) in 1913. It was closed in 1933. It opened at 4704 College Way in 1934 at a cost of $4,700. (The address was changed to College Avenue in 1960). The station was moved to 4605 62nd Street in March 1977.
Station 10 serves SDSU and its surrounding areas. Engine 10's district is 4.37 square miles.
Responses (Fiscal Year 2016)
|Engine 10||Truck 10|