Fire Station 14
Fire Station 14 was originally built in 1913 on Zoo Drive for the Panama-California Exposition in Balboa Park, station 14 relocated to 3035 University Avenue in 1917 when the Exposition closed. It was relocated to its current location in 1943. The current building opened in July 1992.
Fire Station 14 serves North Park and its surrounding areas. Engine 14's district is 3.19 square miles.
Responses (Fiscal Year 2016)
|Engine 14||Truck 14|