Fire Station 17
Fire Station 17 was originally opened at 4108 University Avenue in 1924. It relocated to its current building in October 1950; constructed at a cost of $29,400. Work began in June, 2016 to demolish the building and replace it with a three story, 10,000 square foot fire station.
Fire Station 17 serves City Heights and its surrounding areas. Engine 17's district is 4 square miles.
- Engine 17