General Affordable Housing Information
- What is affordable housing? - A brief explanation of affordable housing.
- San Diego Housing Commission Affordable Housing - San Diego Housing Commission Web Site
- Civic San Diego Affordable Housing Program - CivicSD Web Site
- City Manager's Report on Comprehensive Affordable Housing Strategy - City Manager's report outlining the recommendations for a Comprehensive Affordable Housing Strategy , which was approved by the City Council in August 2002.
- Regional Task Force on the Homeless - A partnership of public agencies, private groups and homeless advocates who have the vision of an end to homelessness in San Diego County. The mission of the Task Force is to collect, analyze, and disseminate information on homelessness; and facilitate regional solutions through planning, coordination and advocacy.
Information for Developers
- San Diego Housing Commission Guide for Developers
-Information for developers regarding affordable housing financing. The Housing Commission provides low-interest loans and other incentives to help developers acquire, rehabilitate and build affordable housing. (San Diego Housing Commission)
- Inclusionary Housing Ordinance, and the Affordable/Infill Housing and Sustainable Buildings Expedite Program Documents - (Development Services Department)
Housing Project Information
- Downtown Affordable Housing - Identifies affordable projects planned or constructed Downtown. (Civic San Diego)
- Affordable Housing Map - Provides more comprehensive information about all projects planned or constructed in San Diego County, including affordable housing. (San Diego Housing Commission Affordable Housing Program)
- New and upcoming affordable housing throughout the City of San Diego - Affordable housing financed in part by the San Diego Housing Commission.
Links to Other Agencies
The San Diego Housing Federation maintains a list of federal, state, regional and local organizations that address housing issues.
Other Programs and Resources
Additional information regarding the City of San Diego's "Tenants' Right to Know" ordinance, as well as additional information and resources are available from the San Diego Housing Commission.
Renaissance Senior Development
in North Park Redevelopment Area
Rendering of Veterans Village
Stepping Stone Affordable Housing
Villa Harvey Mandel