Information and resources to help survivors of sexual assault and to educate others who want to learn more.
- Advocacy Information For Survivors - contains information about the role of victim advocates and how to obtain one.
- Important Phone Numbers - includes numbers for shelters, women's service centers, hospitals, and legal services.
- Megan's Law
- Rape Trauma Syndrome - a psychological response resulting from the trauma of rape
- Sexual Assault Speakers Bureau - volunteer speakers who educate the community about ways to reduce their risk of sexual assault.
- Tips for Parents: Get the 411 on Teen Sexual Assault Prevention
- Useful Links - additional information is available at these web sites.
- Your Rights as a Survivor of Sexual Assault