Councilmember Vivian Moreno (District 8)
Named after the Egger Family, this area is located just east of the City of Imperial Beach. In the summer of 1946, the Egger Family donated much of their own land to house the areas first Roman Catholic church. At the time, the only catholic church in the southern area was Our Lady of Mount Carmel Roman Catholic Church in San Ysidro. Today, the community center on Coronado Avenue is named after Robert Egger Sr. for his dedication to and love for improving the South Bay.