Online Filing: All Registration Forms and Quarterly Disclosure Reports must be filed electronically. For assistance accessing the City's electronic filing system, contact the City Clerk's Office at (619) 533-4000.
Training Program for Lobbying Entities: Free online training is available to lobbying firms and organization lobbyists seeking guidance on how to properly complete quarterly disclosure reports. Email the Ethics Commission at email@example.com for more information.
Instructions for completing and filing Registration Forms and Quarterly Disclosure Reports are contained within the City's electronic filing system. The following guidelines are intended to supplement the online instructions and provide a greater understanding of the Lobbying Ordinance's disclosure requirements.
Lists of City Officials
Use these lists for guidance when completing Schedule A or Schedule A-1 of your Quarterly Disclosure Report.
Summaries of Lobbying Activity
- 2021 Lobbying Activity (April 7, 2022)
- 2020 Lobbying Activity (August 6, 2021)
- 2019 Lobbying Activity (June 5, 2020)
- 2017 and 2018 Lobbying Activity (May 3, 2019)
- 2016 Lobbying Activity (April 7, 2017)
- 2015 Lobbying Activity (May 6, 2016)
- 2014 Lobbying Activity (April 17, 2015)
- 2013 Lobbying Activity (October 3, 2014)
- 2012 Lobbying Activity (June 6, 2013)
- 2011 Lobbying Activity (July 3, 2012)
- 2009-2010 Lobbying Activity (March 17, 2011)
- 2008 Lobbying Activity (June 25, 2009)
Historical Lobbying Ordinance Information
For memorandums, draft amendments and ordinances pertaining to past versions of the Lobbying Ordinance, please visit the Ethics Commission's Lobbying Ordinance History page.