San Diego

Accessibility Tools

  • Check if your spelling is correct, or try removing filters.
  • Remove quotes around phrases to match each word individually: "blue drop" will match less than blue drop.
  • You can require or exclude terms using + and -: big +blue drop will require a match on blue while big blue -drop will exclude results that contain drop.

Frequently Asked Questions

Where do I pay my taxes?

Call the County of San Diego:
County Information 858-694-3900
Auditor and Controller 619-531-5311
Treasurer/Tax Collector 619-236-2424

I just ran my credit report and it says I owe you money. Why? How do I pay it and get it cleared?

Contact the City Treasurer Delinquent Accounts Program by calling them at 619-744-3100.

I sent you an invoice, where is my check?

Please send invoices to the department that ordered from you. They will prepare the receiving report and send them to our Accounts Payable (AP) section of the Comptroller's office. AP has a 5 day turn around time from receipt of receiving report to cut and send the payment.

The department says a check was sent, where is it?

After 14 days the department can send an affidavit for you to fill out if the check has not been cashed or returned. You can alternatively PDF icon download the Affidavit to Obtain Duplicate of Lost or Destroyed Warrant form from our website.