Fire Station 1
Fire Station 1 was originally opened at 865 Second Avenue in 1904. That station was closed and relocated to the current building in January 1971.
Fire Station 1 serves Downtown and its surrounding areas. Engine 1's district is 0.78 square miles; Engine 201's district is 0.54 square miles
Responses (Fiscal Year 2015)
|Engine 1||Engine 201||Truck 1||Battalion 1|