Fire Station 24
Fire Station 24 was originally opened at Midway Drive in 1945. That site was abandoned, the station was moved to 5064 Clairemont Drive and became Station 27 in 1959. In 1973, Fire Station 24 opened on Mango Drive at Del Mar Heights Road, and moved to its present location in July of 1993.
Fire Station 24 serves Carmel Valley/Del Mar Heights and its surrounding areas. Engine 24's district is 16.32 square miles.
Responses (Fiscal Year 2015)