Fire Station 29
Fire Station 29 was originally built in 1958 as Station 27, it became Fire Station 29 in 1959. The station was rebuilt on the same location in March 1963, and the current station was opened in December 2005.
Fire Station 29 serves San Ysidro and its surrounding areas. Engine 29's district is 6.21 square miles.
Responses (Fiscal Year 2015)
|Engine 29||Truck 29|