11238 Clairemont Mesa Boulevard
San Diego, CA 92124
Hours of Operation
Recreational Swim & Children's Pool
Veteran’s Day Observed; Friday, November 10, 2017 Closed
POOL CLOSED: Nov. 13, 2017-February 19, 2018
Main Pool: 25 yards long x 25 yards wide, eight lanes
Children's Pool: 30-foot slide and play area. For children 6 years and younger
Specator Area: Two large areas, one at each end of the pool
- Slide on deep end of main pool
- Designated eating area
- Starting blocks (high school rentals only)
- All of our aquatic facilities have baby changing stations, day use lockers, heated showers, disability access (ramp or lift) and designated spectator areas.
General Information: Fees, Policies, Safety Information
*Please see Program Guide for more information on fees and organized activities
You may register online for aquatics programs at this and other City of San Diego Aquatics facilities at SDRecConnect.com.
Two important notes:
- When creating a new account, enter information for the primary parent or legal guardian first, before information for children. This establishes a "family"
- When you click "Submit" at the end of the process, the system will send you an email message with a special confirmation link. Until you've clicked the special link from the confirmation email, you will not be able to use the account!
Directions and Bus Route
From Interstate 15, exit Clairemont Mesa Boulevard and proceed east for two miles. The pool is located on the left side of the street, just past the De Portola Middle School.
The pool is accessible by bus via SDMTS (link is external) route 928.
For general Park & Recreation Department information, see the Frequently Asked Questions or click the Ask Parks button below.