Hours of Operation
|9:30am - 3:55pm|
|6:45pm - 8:00pm|
|Fri/Sat/Sun:||12:00pm - 4:00pm|
|Mon- Fri:||12:00pm - 3:45pm|
|Sat/Sun:||12:00pm - 4:00pm|
|Mon-Thurs:||11:30am - 3:30pm|
|Fri/Sat/Sun||12:00pm - 4:00pm|
*Please see Seasonal Brochures for more information on fees and organized activities
You may register online for aquatics programs at this and other City of San Diego Aquatics' facilities at SDRecConnect.com.
Two important notes:
- When creating a new account, enter the information for the primary parent or legal guardian first, before information for children. This establishes a "family."
- When you click "Submit" at the end of the process, the system will send you an email message with a special confirmation link. Until you've clicked the special link from the confirmation email, you will not be able to use the account!
Main Pool: 25 yards long x 25 yards wide, eight lanes
Children's Pool: 30-foot slide and play area. For children 6 years and younger
Spectator Area: Two large areas, one at each end of the pool
- Slide on deep end of main pool
- Designated eating area
- Starting blocks (high school rentals only)
- All of our aquatic facilities have baby-changing stations, day-use lockers, heated showers, disability access (ramp or lift) and designated spectator areas.
Directions and Bus Route
From Interstate 15, exit Clairemont Mesa Boulevard and proceed east for two miles. The pool is located on the left side of the street, just past the De Portola Middle School.
The pool is accessible by bus via SDMTS route 928.