Skip to main content
Rules and Regulations
- All rules and requests made by pool staff must be followed. Pool staff reserve the right to dismiss individuals from facility.
- Walk at all times.
- All patrons must shower before entering the pool
- Children under 8 years of age or less than 48” in height must be accompanied by a guardian at least 16 years of age. Guardians must wear proper swim attire and always remain within arm’s reach of child.
- Children under 4 years of age must wear a swim diaper.
- Patron swimwear must not interfere with safety in the water.
- Dangerous practices and abusive language are prohibited.
- Only service animals are allowed in designated areas.
- People under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs will not be allowed entrance.
- Food and beverages are only allowed in designated areas.
- Alcohol/smoking/vaping/glass/gum are prohibited.
- Persons with a contagious illness, infection, or open wounds are not permitted in pool.
- Only properly sized Coast Guard approved life jackets are allowed.
- Sunbathers must lie or sit at least three feet away from the edge of the pool.
- During Recreational/Lap Swim programming, spectators accompanying a paid participant must remain in designated spectator area.
- Personal music devices are only allowed if used with earphones.