Skip to main content


Traffic Service Request

If you'd like to...

  • Report a sign which is knocked down, faded or missing
  • Report a guardrail, existing sidewalk or existing structure which needs repair
  • Request a curb re-painting

Report using Get It Done or contact Street Division at 619-527-7500.

  • Report an incorrect traffic sign
  • Request new street striping or curb color painting
  • Request a new stop sign, traffic signal or other traffic safety measure in your community

Submit the Traffic Service Request Form below or contact Traffic Engineering Division at 619-533-3126 or

Location Information
If you need assistance with this form, contact us by phone at (619) 533-3126 or e-mail
Your Information
You can upload up to 3 photo files.
Unlimited number of files can be uploaded to this field.
5 MB limit.
Allowed types: gif, jpg, jpeg, png.