Arts, Culture and Community Festivals (ACCF)
City Council Arts, Culture and Community Festivals (ACCF) with Discretionary Transient Occupancy Tax [TOT] funding is allocated to private non-profitorganizations for the purpose of promoting local arts and culture. The allocation of ACCF funding is governed by Council Policy 100-23.
Prior to applying for ACCF funds, please contact the appropriate Council Office(s) for funding availability. Once funding availability has been established, applicants may submit a completed form and all required supplemental documentation to one or more City Council District Offices. Funding awards may be recommended by a Council District based on the review of the application and supporting documentation. However, all funding awards to organizations must be approved by the full City Council.
Please use the instructions below to assist you in completing the application form and submitting the application and required supplemental documentation. The instructions also provide information on contracting requirements and the reimbursement process.
Arts, Culture and Community Festivals (ACCF) Funding Program
ACCF Supplemental Documentation
- Proof of Nonprofit Status
- Proof of an active status from the Secretary of State
- Proof of a current registration with the Attorney General
- Internal Revenue Service Form 990 or 990ez
- Certification of Compliance with a Drug Free Workplace
- Living Wage Ordinance Certification of Compliance
- Living Wage Ordinance Application for Exemption
- Equal Opportunity Contracting Work Force Report
- City of San Diego Insurance Requirements List
- City of San Diego Insurance Checklist
- Automobile Insurance Declaration (if no owned autos)
- Workers Compensation Declaration (if no employees)
- Electronic Payment Form
The contract cannot be fully executed until approved by the full City Council and all required documents are submitted.
Request for Reimbursement
- ACCF Request for Reimbursement Payment Instructions
- ACCF Request for Reimbursement Payment Form
- FY 2017 ACCF Final Performance Report
- FY13 ACCF Funding Allocations
- FY14 ACCF Funding Allocation List
- FY15 ACCF Funding Allocation List
- FY16 ACCF Funding Allocation List
- FY17 ACCF Funding Allocation List
For assistance with managing your ACCF Funding award, please contact your City Council Representative at (619) 236-6440.