City Council Offices
City Council Community Projects, Programs and Services (CPPS) funding is allocated to public agencies or non-profit organizations for one-time community,social, environmental, cultural or recreational needs which serve a lawful public purpose. The allocation of CPPS funds is governed by Council Policy 100-06.
Prior to applying for CPPS funds, please contact the appropriate Council Office(s) for funding availability. Once funding availability has been established, applicants may submit a completed form and all required supplemental documentation to one or more City Council District Offices. Funding awards may be recommended by a Council District based on the review of the application and supporting documentation. However, all funding awards to public agencies or non-profit organizations must be approved by the full City Council.
Please use the instructions below to assist you in completing the application form and submitting the application and required supplemental documentation. The instructions also provide information on contracting requirements and the reimbursement process.
Community Projects, Program & Services (CPPS) Funding Program
CPPS Supplemental Documentation
- Proof of Nonprofit Status
- Proof of an active status from the Secretary of State
- Proof of a current registration with the Attorney General
- Internal Revenue Service Form 990 or 990ez (nonprofit only)
- Certification of Compliance with a Drug Free Workplace
- Living Wage Ordinance Certification of Compliance or Exemption
- Equal Opportunity Contracting Work Force Report
- City of San Diego Insurance Requirements List
- City of San Diego Insurance Checklist
- Automobile Insurance Declaration (if no owned autos)
- Workers Compensation Declaration (if no employees)
- Electronic Payment Form
The contract cannot be fully executed until approved by the full City Council and all required documents are submitted.
Request for Reimbursement
- CPPS Request for Reimbursement Payment Instructions
- FY 2016 CPPS Request for Reimbursement Payment Form
- FY 2017 CPPS Request for Reimbursement Payment Form
- FY 2016 CPPS Final Performance Report
- FY 2017 CPPS Final Performance Report
- FY 2012 CPPS Funding Allocation List
- FY 2013 CPPS Funding Allocation List
- FY 2014 CPPS Funding Allocation List
- FY 2015 CPPS Funding Allocation List
- FY 2016 CPPS Funding Allocation List
For assistance with managing your CPPS Funding award, please contact your City Council Representative at (619) 236-6440.