Community Projects, Program & Services (CPPS) Funding Program
City Council Community Projects, Programs and Services (CPPS) funding is allocated to public agencies or non-profit organizations for one-time community, social, environmental, cultural or recreational needs which serve a lawful public purpose. The allocation of CPPS funds is governed by Council Policy 100-06. Funds awarded to an agency or organization are paid on a reimbursement basis only.
Please note, the CPPS funding allocation process for Fiscal Year 2019 (July 1, 2018-June 30, 2019) has changed. The application process includes two steps: 1) Request for Qualifications (RFQ), and 2) Request for Proposals (RFP). Applicants must complete and submit the online Request for Qualifications (RFQ) by the deadline of September 30, 2018, 11:59 p.m. Applicants are encouraged to submit applications and required documentation prior to the deadline to correct potential errors. Council Administration will hold office hours and workshops to answer questions and concerns related to process requirements.
Council Administration will evaluate RFQs based on completeness and fulfillment of City requirements. Based on these evaluations, each applicant is assigned one of two grades: 1) Qualified, or 2) Not Qualified. Please note that not all Qualified applicants will receive funding. Funding allocations are at the discretion of Council Offices.
Request For Qualifications (Prescreening)
To complete the Request for Qualifications (RFQ) process, your organization will need to provide the following information:
- CPPS Funding Application Form
- Proof of Nonprofit Status
- Proof of an active status from the Secretary of State
- Proof of a current registration with the Attorney General
- Proof of Insurance
Note: Applicants scored Qualified and selected for funding by a Council Office will be given access to the Request for Proposal. Please see the Request for Qualifications Instructions and Fiscal Year 2019 CPPS/ACCF Funding Process Schedule below for more details.
FY 2018 Request for Reimbursement Forms
- CPPS Request for Reimbursement Payment Instructions
- CPPS Request for Reimbursement Payment Form
- FY 2018 CPPS Final Performance Report
- FY 2012 CPPS Funding Allocation List
- FY 2013 CPPS Funding Allocation List
- FY 2014 CPPS Funding Allocation List
- FY 2015 CPPS Funding Allocation List
- FY 2016 CPPS Funding Allocation List
- FY 2017 CPPS Funding Allocation List
- FY 2018 CPPS Funding Allocation List
For questions, email us at [email protected] or call us at 619-236-5918.