The following historical documents pertain to various San Diego public interests including some of the records related to Saloons, the Stingaree District and the regulation of alcohol.
- U.S. Grant Hotel Letter to Mayor & Council Protesting Saloon (05 Oct 1910)
- San Diego Brewing Co. Letter Regarding Deed (09 Dec 1907)
- Petition of Liquor Dealers for Ordinance Prohibiting Minors from Entering Saloons (04 Dec 1912)
- Petition of San Diego Brewing Co. Asking for Reduced Liquor License (01 Mar 1897)
- Establishing the Time for Closing Saloons on Sunday (06 Jan 1902)
- Purity League Protest to Revoke Stingaree District Saloon Licenses (09 May 1904)
- Frank Simon Letter Suggesting Dance Floors be Provided Where Liquor is Served (20 Aug 1946)