Torrey Pines Golf Course Contact Information/Directions
- Torrey Pines Golf Course Home
- Tee Time Reservations and Fees
- Course Information
- Tournaments and Special Events
- About Torrey Pines
- Contact Information/Directions
Torrey Pines Administration Office
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Phone: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., Monday-Friday, (858)581-7171** and choose option from list below
**Monday-Friday, 8 - 9 a.m. or 3 - 4:30 p.m., please call (858) 552-1662
- For Directions option #1
- General Information option #3
- Tournament Bookings option #4
- Course Conditions option #6
Toll-free from U.S. only: (877) 581-7171
E-mail: Ask Parks
Tee Time Reservations
Up to seven days in advance / City residents only for Torrey Pines
From eight to 90 days in advance
(877) 581-7171, select Option #3
Torrey Pines Golf Shop
Directions from Interstate 5 traveling north - from downtown San Diego
- Exit Genesee Avenue and turn left, heading west.
- Genesee Avenue will curve to the right and become North Torrey Pines Road.
- Turn right at the large, green "Golf Course" sign on the right just after Science Park Way.
- Follow the curve of North Torrey Pines Road.
- At the stop sign, turn right into the parking area.
Directions from Interstate 5 traveling south - from North County
- Exit Carmel Valley Road and turn right, heading west.
- Turn left on Camino Del Mar, which then becomes North Torrey Pines Road.
- Continue on North Torrey Pines Road
- Continue past Torrey Pines State Beach, Torrey Pines State Preserve and the Torrey Pines Golf Course Driving Range.
- At the Torrey Pines Golf Course parking lot, turn right.
For general questions and media related requests, including interviews, film shoots and still photos, please e-mail [email protected].
You can also visit the Official Torrey Pines Golf Course website.