Skip to main content


Service Requests


For an Emergency service request, please call Street Division Customer Service at (619) 527-7500.

If your request is not an Emergency or about a Traffic Signal, submit a Street Division Service Request for repairs or services on street related issues. These issues include:

  • Report a sign which is knocked down, faded or missing.
  • Report a guardrail, existing sidewalk or existing structure which needs repair.
  • Request a curb re-painting.


Submit a Traffic Service Request for the following items.

  • Report an incorrect traffic sign.
  • Request a NEW street striping or curb color painting.
  • Request a NEW stop sign, traffic signal or other traffic safety measure in your community.