Image by Cindy Devin
3750 John J. Montgomery Drive
San Diego, CA 92123
Montgomery-Gibbs Airport Operations
Brown Field Airport Operations
Airport Noise Management
Most Requested Links
- FY 19 Adopted Airports Budget
- Airport Master Plans
- Brown Field Diagram
- Drone and Model Aircraft Guidance
- FAA Hangar Policy
- Minimum Operating Standards
- Montgomery-Gibbs Executive Airport Diagram
- Notice of Preparation for Program EIR for Brown Field Airport Master Plan
- Notice of Preparation for Program EIR for Montgomery-Gibbs Airport Master Plan
Receive Email Updates
Welcome to San Diego!
The City of San Diego operates two general aviation airports - Montgomery-Gibbs Executive and Brown Field. Montgomery Gibbs Executive Airport is centrally located, just minutes from downtown and the many world-class attractions San Diego is known for. Brown Field is located 1.5 miles north of the U.S.-Mexico border and provides U.S. Customs service.
Both airports offer ample parking, maintenance, 24-hour fuel and rental vehicles. Additionally, both airports support critical services, such as law enforcement, air ambulance and fire-rescue operations.