The City Nature Challenge is a worldwide competition to see which city can make the most observations of their local plants and animals over a 4 day period, April 27 - 30th. Find out more about the challenge and how you can take part at one of several participating libraries. A partnership between the Natural History Museum, City parks and libraries, the challenge is a great opportunity to get outdoors and learn more about our local environment.
San Diego is the most bio-diverse region in the contiguous United States, so we should have this in the bag!
Attend the following information sessions to learn more.
- Tuesday, April 10, 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
@ Ocean Beach Branch Library
- Friday, April 13, 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
@ La Jolla/Riford Branch Library
- Wednesday, April 18, 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
@ Carmel Mountain Branch Library
- Saturday, April 21, 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
@ Tierrasanta Branch Library
- Monday, April 23, 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.
@ University Community Branch Library
- Wednesday, April 25, 3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
@ Central Library