The aim of the Human Library is to explore and move beyond stereotypes, and learn more about each other through stories. During the event, patrons will have the opportunity to check out human “books” to read through one-on-one 20-minute conversations.
Connect with us:
Meet Our Books
Human Library Check-Out Policies
- Books may be renewed only once.
- Each conversation will be limited to 15-20 minutes.
- Only same-day reservations are permitted.
- Aggressive or abusive behavior will result in revocation of borrower privileges.
- Photos may not taken without explicit permission from individual books or library staff.
History of the Human Library
Sponsored by the Friends of the Central Library