Government Code Section 87200 identifies city elected officials (Mayor, City Attorney, Councilmembers), planning commissioners, Chief Operating Officer, and City Treasurer as statutory filers who are required to file Statements of Economic Interests.
Copies of the Statements of Economic Interests for the elected officers and other statutory filers may be obtained by visiting the office of the City Clerk at 202 C Street, 2nd floor, San Diego, CA 92101. They are also available at the office of the Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) at 428 J Street, Suite 620, Sacramento, CA 95814.
Statements of Economic Interest filed by certain State and Local Government agency elected officers are available in electronic format on the FPPC's website.
Elected officers who currently file Statements of Economic Interests with the City Clerk are:
- Kevin L. Faulconer, Mayor
- Mara W. Elliott, City Attorney
- Myrtle Cole, Council President, Council District 4
- Mark Kersey, Council District 5
- Barbara Bry, Council President Pro Tem, Councilmember District 1
- Lorie Zapf, Councilmember, Council District 2
- Chris Ward, Councilmember, Council District 3
- Chris Cate, Councilmember, Council District 6
- Scott Sherman, Councilmember, Council District 7
- David Alvarez, Councilmember, Council District 8
- Georgette Gomez, Councilmember District 9