Homeowners, property owners and licensed contractors can obtain a Simple "No-Plan" Plumbing/Gas Permit for minor installations, including:
- Water heater replacements, except tankless types
- Water or sewer piping repairs
- Gas line repairs
- Repair or replacement of drains
- Water softener installations
- Pressure Reducing Valves (PRV) for domestic service
If your project is for a single-family home or duplex, select a Simple No-Plan Combination Permit when you initiate the application process. The Simple No-Plan Combination Permit application can include any combination of electrical, mechanical equipment and/or plumbing/gas work.
Applicants will receive their permit normally within two business days. Inspections can be scheduled once the invoice is paid and the permit is issued.