Home owners, property owners and licensed contractors can obtain a Simple "No-Plan" Plumbing/Gas Permit for minor installations including:
- Water heater replacements, except tankless types
- Water or sewer piping repairs
- Gas line repairs
- Repair or replacement of drains
- Water softener installations
- Pressure Reducing Valves (PRV) for domestic service
If your project includes a combination of electrical, mechanical equipment and/or plumbing/gas, once you are in the online permitting portal you will need to select a Simple No-Plan Combination Permit when you initiate the application process.
Applicants will receive their permit normally within two business days. An inspection can be scheduled once the invoice is paid and the permit is issued.