Discover & Go
Thank you to our Partner Museums and Attractions!
Please have your San Diego Public Library card # (beginning with 01336) & PIN ready to log in.
Having trouble logging in?
- Double check you are holding a San Diego Public Library card (01336XXXXXXXXX). If not, you can start the application online here, then visit your local library to get your permanent card.
- Make sure you have a permanent 14-digit card number, not a Temporary online number (PACREGXXXXXX).
- Make sure you have the correct PIN. Forgot your PIN? You can reset by email here.
- Make sure your card is not expired. Not sure? Please contact us at 619-236-5800 or firstname.lastname@example.org to verify.
- Make sure you are logging in to the correct library system. For a full list, please visit https://www.discoverandgo.org/.
How it Works:
This program is open to San Diego residents 16 and over with a permanent San Diego Public Library card in good standing. To get started:
1. Log in to sandiego.discoverandgo.net with your library card to browse available passes by date or attraction.
2. Make your reservation and print or download your pass shortly before your visit. Note: You cannot cancel your reservation once you have printed or downloaded your pass.
3. Bring your printed pass or mobile device with you. The pass is only valid for the name and date on the pass, and valid photo ID is required.
Keep in Mind:
- You can have up to two reservations at a time.
- You can make reservations up to three months in advance.
- All passes are first come, first served.
- New passes are released at the beginning of each month.
- The name on the pass and I.D. must match.
Need assistance? Contact your local library.
Frequently Asked Questions
Each institution determines how many people it will admit with a pass. Some are family passes, others are for individuals. Please read the details on the pass carefully.
Passes can only be reserved by cardholders 16 and over with a library card in good standing. Student Success cards are not eligible.
You can have two active reservations at a time.
No, reservations are first come, first served. If a pass is not available for the attraction or date you want, make a different selection.
New passes are released at 00:00 on the first of each month for the third month ahead. So, at 00:00 on Jan 1, passes for March are released. Also, if a reservation is cancelled before the reservation date, that pass will again display as available.
Please bring the printed pass and a valid photo I.D. such as CA Driver’s License, CA ID card, Government issued ID Card, Passport, School ID card. The name on the pass and I.D. must match. If the attraction accepts mobile passes, you can present the pass on your device.
Reservations can be cancelled as long as the passes have not been printed or downloaded. To cancel a pass, log in to your Discover & Go account and click on “Cancel Pass.”
No, if you reserve a pass and do not use it or cancel the reservation, the unused pass will count towards your limit. Please note some institutions only allow you to reserve one pass per year.
There are a few reasons why you may not be able to make a reservation:
- All passes for the attraction are currently reserved. Check back on the first of the month!
- You have two active reservations—the maximum you can have at any given time.
- You’ve already used up your passes for this attraction this year.
- You’re account is not in good standing.
The San Diego Museum Council offers a list of San Diego Museums. This site is not affiliated with the library or Discover & Go.