Torrey Pines Golf Course Information
- Torrey Pines Golf Course Home
- Tee Time Reservations and Fees
- Course Information
- Tournaments and Special Events
- About Torrey Pines
- Contact Information/Directions
Designed by legendary course architect William P. Bell and completed by his son, William F. Bell, Torrey Pines opened in 1957. It offers two 18-hole Championship courses - the North and South courses.
Both courses test a player's skill with tight fairways, lush rough, as well as trees, bunkers, sand and often challenging weather conditions.
- On the South Course, there are many holes with direct views of the Pacific, a hundred yards below the links, and several more with views of a vast natural canyon.
- The North Course offers several holes that are situated high atop the bluffs overlooking the coastline.
In 2001 celebrated golf course designer, Rees Jones was given the task of remodeling the South Course, an endeavor that has been met with almost universal acclaim. Now an impressive 7,607 yards in length, the Torrey Pines South Course has been selected to host the 2021 United States Open Championship.
Torrey Pines is a municipal course, owned and maintained by the City of San Diego. In addition to the North and South courses, facilities include:
- a driving range;
- practice puttin greens;
- food and beverage carts; and
- a restaurant/grill at the Lodge at Torrey Pines, which is adjacent to the golf course.
Torrey Pines boasts one of the western United States largest golf shops, offering a full range of golf merchandise for sale and the rental of golf shoes, clubs, hand and power golf carts. Group and individual golf lessons are offered by the pro staff.
11480 North Torrey Pines Road
San Diego, CA 92037
Phone: (858) 581-7171 or
Toll-free (877) 581-7171
For general questions and media related requests, including interviews, film shoots and still photos, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can calso visit the Official Torrey Pines Golf Course website.