3D Print by Request Procedures
- Complete 3D Print Request form above (all fields are required to process your request).
- Send request form and .STL file to a library location accepting 3D print requests.
File name should read: Your First_Last Name_Date Submitted_Model Name.stl
- Files will be printed in the order in which they are received.
- 3D print model must be in .STL format.
- Turnaround time for print requests will be at least one week, you will be notified when print is ready for pickup.
- 3-hour print time limit per week.
- Staff will do their best to print in desired color but cannot guarentee due to low supply.
- Multi-Part Prints: Please submit separate requests for each part of your project.
- The library staff reserves the right to refuse any 3D print request.
- Staff cannot guarantee model quality or stability, color, nor confidentiality of designs.
Note: Staff do not remove rafts and supports