We are excited to offer 3D Print by Request service! Send us your 3D designs and get them printed in one week for pickup at the Central Library, La Jolla/Riford Library or Skyline Hills Library.
3D Print by Request Procedures
- Complete 3D Print Request form above (all fields are required to process your request).
- Send request form and .STL file to firstname.lastname@example.org if you will be picking up your 3D print at the Central Library.
Send request form and .STL file to email@example.com if you will be picking up your 3D print at the La Jolla/Riford Library.
Send request form and .STL file to firstname.lastname@example.org if you will be picking up your 3D print at the Skyline Hills Library.
File name should read: Your First_Last Name_Date Submitted_Model Name.stl
- Files will be printed in the order in which they are received.
- 3D print model must be in .STL format.
- Turnaround time for print requests will be at least one week, you will be notified when print is ready for pickup.
- Prints must be picked up at the Central Library or La Jolla/Riford Library.
- 3-hour print time limit per week.
- Multi-Part Prints: Please submit separate requests for each part of your project.
- The library staff reserves the right to refuse any 3D print request.
- Staff cannot guarantee model quality or stability, nor confidentiality of designs.
Note: Staff do not remove rafts and supports