We are excited to offer 3D Print by Request service! Send us your 3D designs and get them printed for pickup at the Central or Skyline Hills Library.
Note: Due to the high volume of requests and limited supplies, we cannot accommodate any additional requests for "Padres Swag Chains" at this time. We appreciate your understanding.
3D Print by Request Procedures
- Files will be printed in the order in which they are received.
- 3D print model must be in .STL format.
- Turnaround time for print requests will be at least one week, you will be notified when print is ready for pickup.
- 3-hour print time limit per week.
- Staff will do their best to print in desired color but cannot guarentee due to low supply.
- Multi-Part Prints: Please submit separate requests for each part of your project.
- The library staff reserves the right to refuse any 3D print request.
- Staff cannot guarantee model quality or stability, nor confidentiality of designs.
Note: Staff do not remove rafts and supports