Our office is here to help with a variety of City of San Diego issues. However, we encourage citizens to use these helpful links that can provide quick access to some of the most common service needs.
- FY2023 City of San Diego Adopted Budget
- Get It Done – Get it Done is the City’s official app for reporting non-emergency problems to the City of San Diego. App users can report problems like potholes, graffiti, and a variety of other issues and connect directly to the City's work tracking system.
- Open DSD - Customers can search Development Services Department’s permit information for projects submitted from 2003-current.
- Streets – This link provides information on street/road conditions and project status.
- Reporting Graffiti - If you see graffiti in your neighborhood on public or private property, you can report it here to the Graffiti Control Program.
- City Council Meetings – View City Council meeting agendas, minutes, and instructions on how to view meetings.
- City Council Committee Meetings - View City Council Committee meeting agendas, minutes, and instructions on how to view meetings.