The Economic Development Department is soliciting a qualified consultant (individual or firm) to provide guidance to the City of San Diego on its Revolving Loan Fund Program.
The main responsibilities of the consultant will include:
- Analyzing the effectiveness of the City’s Revolving Loan Fund Program;
- Determining whether restructuring or creating alternative management arrangements within the parameters of the Economic Development Administration (EDA) program requirements will increase its effectiveness; and
- Providing a detailed process for making such programmatic changes to increase effectiveness where feasible.
The specific requirements for this solicitation are identified in the documents below.
Informal Solicitation (PDF)
Sample Consultant Agreement (PDF)
General Contractor Terms and Provisions (PDF)
Contractor Standards Form (PDF)
EOC Form for Informal, Sole Source and Cooperative Contracts (PDF)
Informal Solicitation FAQs (PDF)
Key Dates (Pacific Standard Time)
- April 7, 2017: Issuance of solicitation
- April 17, 2017 (5 p.m.): Deadline for submitting questions about solicitation
- April 20, 2017: Responses to questions will be posted by the City
- May 5, 2017 (12 p.m.): DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATION
City of San Diego Contact
Business Finance Officer
City of San Diego Economic Development Department
1200 Third Ave., Suite 1400
San Diego, CA 92101-4110
Email: [email protected]