- Check if your spelling is correct, or try removing filters.
- Remove quotes around phrases to match each word individually: "blue drop" will match less than blue drop.
- You can require or exclude terms using + and -: big +blue drop will require a match on blue while big blue -drop will exclude results that contain drop.
Hearings are typically conducted twice a month on Thursdays at 9 a.m.
Unless noted in the agenda, meetings are held at:
City Administration Building
City Council Chambers, 12th floor
202 C St., in downtown San Diego
Submitting Project Information
All project information and material for Planning Commission consideration must be submitted to the Recording Secretary 10 calendar days prior to the hearing.
- Mail or Delivery: City of San Diego Planning Commission, 1222 First Ave., fifth floor, San Diego, CA 92101. Must include eighteen (18) copies of the material.
- Email: [email protected]. Material limited to five (5) pages in length.
- Fax: 619-321-3200. Material limited to five (5) pages in length.
- At the public hearing: Must include eighteen (18) copies of the material. NOTE: If your project information is received at the hearing, the Planning Commission may not be able to review and consider your information thoroughly.
Persons may address the Planning Commission during the public comment section of the agenda on topics not listed on the agenda or may address the Commission during public testimony on each agenda action item. Speakers will usually have three minutes. Times may be altered by the Chair of the Planning Commission.