The first Linda Vista Library opened in 1942 in a 400-square-foot converted cottage. To meet growing demand for library services and a population boom during World War II, a larger facility was opened in 1951 on Linda Vista Road. By the early 1980s it was once again apparent that more space was needed. Local architect Rob Quigley designed the current 10,000-square-foot building, which opened in 1987. As Linda Vista is home to many first generation immigrants, the library has an extensive collection of titles in Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese, and Japanese, along with smaller holdings in other languages.
Parking - 55 parking spaces
Public Transportation - Bus Routes 44, 120, 25
Computers for Public Use - 19 available
Meeting/Study Rooms - 1 meeting room with capacity for 68 people