In 1946, the first library in the Paradise Hills community was established in a single room at Paradise Hills Elementary School. Community support for a separate building prompted the Paradise Hills Community Council to launch a fundraising campaign. Community member Palmer Connor donated land on Reo Drive for the building and the City contributed matching funds under a Public Works program. The current building was dedicated and opened in 1964. Years later, the 3,875-square-foot facility makes Paradise Hills one of the smallest libraries in San Diego. An outdoor patio provides extra space for programs, performances and for patrons to enjoy.
Wi-Fi available during open hours
Follow us on Facebook
Parking - 14 parking spaces
Public Transportation -
MTS Trolley - UC San Diego Blue Line and Orange Line
MTS Bus Route 962 and 961
Computers for Public Use - 9 available