As one of the oldest branch libraries in San Diego, the University Heights Library first opened in 1914 as a 20-foot by 30-foot wooden structure. In 1926 a permanent library was constructed and then eventually replaced by the current two-story building, which opened in 1966. At just 3,749 square feet, the library is quaint and comfortable, with a mid-century modern design and floor-to-ceiling windows. The library is small but very active and relevant in this diverse community, featuring special collections of LGBT books and materials.
Parking - Street parking available
Public Transportation - MTS Bus Route 11 and 215
Computers for Public Use - 7 available