Rules & Forms
Rules Implementing the Living Wage Ordinance provide guidance for contractors to comply fully with San Diego Municipal Code Division 42 (Living Wage Ordinance) which requires covered employers and their subcontractors to pay a wage sufficient for a full-time worker to meet basic needs and avoid economic hardship. The following LWO information and forms are included.
- Notice to Employees/Aviso para Empleados (English, Spanish) (PDF)
- Certification of Compliance
- Application for Exemption
- Employee Complaint Form/Formulario de Quejas (English, Spanish) (PDF)
- Earned Income Tax Credit (PDF)
Rules for Awarding Contracts over $50,000 provide procedures to determine bidders and contractors are capable to fully perform contract requirements and have the business integrity to justify award of public tax dollars, as required by San Diego Municipal Code 22.3224 - Contractor Standards Ordinance (Page 6) . The Contractor Standards Pledge of Compliance , included in all applicable contracts, is provided here.