On Monday, Feb. 19, City of San Diego offices will be closed in observance of the Presidents Day holiday. However, curbside trash, recyclables and yard waste collection services will be provided as usual for customers who normally receive pickup service on Mondays.
- All City Offices will be closed on Presidents Day.
- The Environmental Services Department’s Collection Services Division at Miramar Place will be closed for container sales.
- ESD Customer Service hours:
- Open on Monday, Feb. 19 from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Trash is normally collected weekly, Monday-Friday, 6 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Your collection day depends on where you live in the City. Trash must be set out at the curb or alleyway by 6 a.m. for pickup. To help prevent litter in our neighborhoods, please bag or wrap all loose trash material before you place it in your trash container.