Due to the Thanksgiving Day holiday, no waste collection services will be provided on Thursday, Nov. 23.
On Friday, Nov. 24 curbside trash, recyclables and yard waste collection services will be provided for customers who normally receive pickup service on Thursdays, and scheduled Friday collection service will be completed on Saturday, Nov. 25 for all customers served by the City of San Diego's Environmental Services Department. The City's Miramar Place facility at 8353 Miramar Place will be open for container sales on Friday, Nov. 24, 2017.
- All City Offices will be closed on Thanksgiving Day.
- ESD Customer Service hours:
- Thursday, Nov. 23 - Closed
- Friday, Nov. 24 - 6:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 25 - 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- The regular collection services schedule will be in effect until Thanksgiving Day on Thursday, Nov. 23 when no collection services will be provided. Collection services will resume on Friday, Nov. 24 (for regular Thursday pickups) and Saturday, Nov. 25 (for regular Friday pickups).
Trash is collected weekly, Monday-Friday, 6 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. The collection day depends on where you live in the City. Trash must be set out at the curb or alleyway by 6 a.m. for pickup. To help prevent litter in our neighborhoods, please bag or wrap all loose trash material before you place it in your trash container.