Image by Cindy Devin
Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program
What's on your wish list? The City is preparing a new five year Consolidated Plan (Fiscal Years 2020-2024) to identify community needs and priorities. You are invited to share your thoughts and suggestions at a series of Community Forums in July and August 2018. For meeting dates and locations, please view the "Community Forums" information in the Features section below. We also have a survey to gather responses from the community. The survey can be found here and on our Consolidated Plan webpage. Thank you!
The Fiscal Year 2020 Scoring Criteria are currently in Draft form and will need to be approved by the CPAB at the October 10, 2018 meeting.
- FY 2020 Scoring Criteria: Public Services
- FY 2020 Scoring Criteria: Community & Economic Development - Technical Assistance
- FY 2020 Scoring Criteria: Nonprofit Capital Improvement Projects (NCIP)
- FY 2020 Scoring Criteria: Nonprofit CIP Sustainability Improvements
- FY 2020 Scoring Criteria: Multi-Family Housing Rehabilitation
- FY 2020 Scoring Criteria: Single Family Housing Rehabilitation
- FY 2020 Scoring Criteria: Community & Economic Development: Microloan Program
- FY 2020 Scoring Criteria: Neighborhood Business Improvement Program
- FY 2020 CDBG RFQ Timeline (Revised)
- Fiscal Years 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan Community Forums
- HUD Income Limits for City of San Diego