2015-2019 Consolidated Plan Materials
(Last updated May 15, 2014)
The Consolidated Plan is created every five years and assists the City to determine community needs. The planning process to create the Consolidated Plan serves as the framework for a community-wide dialogue to identify housing, economic, and community development priorities.
The public comment period ran from April 1 through April 30, 2014, and is now closed. Any inquiries or comments regarding the Consolidated Plan or the Annual Action Plan should be directed to our general email box:
For more information regarding the Consolidated Plan, please view the Welcome and Public Comments sheet.
Consolidated Plan and Fiscal Year 2015 Annual Action Plan
Below are the flyers for the community forums, the PowerPoint presentations, and any other materials the City has distributed regarding the new Consolidated Plan. This page will be updated as needed.
Community Forum Flyers
- Community Forum Flyer, completed in October 2013
- Spanish Version of Community Forum Flyer, completed in October 2013
- Stakeholders Forum Flyer; completed in November 2013
PDF versions of Survey
- Community Needs Survey; released on Oct. 9, 2013
- Spanish Version of Community Needs Survey; released on Oct. 9, 2013
- Mandarin Version of Community Needs Survey
- Community Forum Presentation
- Spanish Version of Community Forum Presentation
- Presentation by LeSar Development Consultants from CPAB meeting on Nov. 13, 2013
- Presentation by LeSar Development Consultants from CPAB meeting on Dec. 13, 2013
- Consolidated Plan Goals Presentation by LeSar Development Consultants to City Council on Dec. 16, 2013
- Consolidated Plan Goals, Anticipated Resources, and Projected Outcomes by LeSar Development Consultants to CPAB on Jan. 8, 2014
- Draft FY 2015-2019 Consolidated Plan by LeSar Development Consultants to Public Safety & Livable Neighborhoods Committee on March 19, 2014