FY 2025-2029 Consolidated Plan
The Consolidated Plan is prepared every five years and its planning process serves as the framework for a community-wide dialogue to identify housing, economic, and community development needs and priorities. Over the next few months, San Diego residents will be encouraged to share their insights through virtual and in-person community forums, and a community-wide survey. This webpage will be updated with new information as it becomes available. Please subscribe to the CDBG mailing list to be notified of upcoming forums.
- October Community Forums
- Virtual Kick-Off Meeting: August 17, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- City Heights: October 2, 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- City Heights Library, 3795 Fairmount Ave, San Diego, CA 92105
- Skyline: October 3, 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Skyline Library, 7900 Paradise Valley Rd, San Diego, CA 92139
- Linda Vista: October 4, 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Bayside Community Center, 2202 Comstock St, San Diego, CA 92139
- Valencia Park: October 5, 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Malcolm X Library, 5148 Market St, San Diego, CA 92114
- Downtown: October 9, 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Central Library, Shirley Room, 330 Park Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101
- Logan Heights: October 10, 6:00 p.m. - 730 p.m.
- Logan Heights Library, 567 S. 28th St, San Diego, CA 92113
- San Ysidro: October 12, 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- San Ysidro Community Activity Center, 179 Diza Rd, San Ysidro, CA 92173
- Mountain View: October 21, 12 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- Educational Cultural Complex, San Diego College of Continuing Education, 4343 Ocean View Blvd, San Diego, CA 92113
- Please register for a Community Forum at this link. NOTE: Registration is not required to attend, but is helpful for planning purposes.
Community Needs Survey
This survey is a major component of the development of the City’s 2025-29 Consolidated Plan, which will help identify neighborhood and community challenges facing San Diego residents related to housing, public services, and economic development. While the study team will analyze data from a variety of sources about the city, participating in the survey is a great way for San Diego residents to identify the challenges most impacting their households now and suggest solutions about how the City should address those issues.
You can take the survey by going to bit.ly/sdconsolidatedplansurvey. The survey is available in the following languages: English, Spanish, Tagalog, Arabic, Vietnamese, Somali, Dari, Pashto, Korean, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional),y Russian, Ukrainian, and Haitian Creole (hard copy only). To take the survey in a language other than English, click the survey link and choose a language from the drop down menu on the right hand corner of the screen. The survey will be live until January 7, 2024.
- Survey Flyer in Arabic
- Survey Flyer in Chinese Simplified
- Survey Flyer in Chinese Traditional
- Survey Flyer in Dari
- Survey Flyer in English
- Survey Flyer in Korean
- Survey Flyer in Pashto
- Survey Flyer in Somali
- Survey Flyer in Spanish
- Survey Flyer in Tagalog
- Survey Flyer in Vietnamese
Toolkit and Facilitation Guide
The City has developed the following materials if you wish to host a community forum in your community.