The next meeting of 2023 is Wednesday, April 12, from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (Note: meetings may end early or late)
Meetings are now in person. To provide public comment online CLICK HERE.
Civic Center Plaza – 1200 3rd Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101, 4th Floor – Conference Room
The Accessibility Advisory Board meets monthly on the second Wednesday from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. The board is typically dark in August and December.
- 2023 Meeting Dates: January 11, February 8, March 8, April 12, May 10, June 14, July 12, September 13, October 11, and November 8.
Please contact 619-236-5979 or ADACompliance@sandiego.gov if you need an accommodation, including communication in an alternative format.
Inspiring and promoting effective solutions to achieve universal accessibility for all.
Duties and Functions
The Accessibility Advisory Board was established to:
- Advise the Mayor and City Council on policies and issues relating to accessibility.
- Advise the Mayor and City Council regarding City compliance with federal, state, and local disability and access codes, rules, regulations, and laws.
- Make recommendations to the Mayor and City Council for improving communications between the disabled community and City government.
- Perform accessibility studies and surveys as requested by the Mayor or City Council.
- Provide an annual report to the Mayor and City Council detailing the activities and recommendations of the Board.
The nine-member board is comprised of:
To view the municipal code language for the Accessibility Advisory Board, scroll to section §26.34 Accessibility Advisory Board on page 25.
Accessibility Board Bylaws
2023 Meeting Agendas
March 8, 2023, Agenda
February 8, 2023, Agenda
January 11, 2023, Agenda
Previous Years' Agendas
2023 Meeting Minutes
Official meeting minutes are posted after board approval.
February 8, 2023, Minutes
January 11, 2023, Minutes
Previous Years' Minutes