- Check if your spelling is correct, or try removing filters.
- Remove quotes around phrases to match each word individually: "blue drop" will match less than blue drop.
- You can require or exclude terms using + and -: big +blue drop will require a match on blue while big blue -drop will exclude results that contain drop.
Building Permit Pilot Program for San Diego’s Disabled Veterans
To improve the quality of life for disabled veterans, the City of San Diego is offering up to $1,000 for home improvements. Funding is limited and will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. All applicants must be pre-screened.
Nominate an Environmental Hero for Cox Conserves Heroes Award Thru July 31
The Cox Conserves Heroes program honors environmental volunteers who create, preserve or enhance shared outdoor spaces in their local communities. One California Cox Conserve Hero will designate a $10,000 grant to the environmental nonprofit of their choice, given by the James M. Cox Foundation, the Cox-affiliated foundation. The James M. Cox Foundation will also award $50,000 to the national winner’s nonprofit of choice.
Nominate a volunteer today at coxconservesheroes.com through July 31. Nominees must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Their activity creates, protects and/or beautifies an outdoor community space.
- Their activity is done on a volunteer basis and is not part of paid employment.
- Their activity inspires others to engage in community conservation.
In California, the Cox Conserves Heroes program is presented by Cox Communications in partnership with The Trust for Public Land. Over the past 11 years, the Cox Conserves Heroes program has contributed nearly $1M to environmental nonprofits and honored more than 200 volunteers across the country.