Customer Care Center
You can access your Water/Sewer Utility account online through Customer Care Center.
With a Customer Care Center account, you can:
- pay your bill online (bank account only)
- access and print your current and past bills
- view usage and meter readings
- set up recurring payments
- enter Move-In/Out and Start/Stop services information
- choose to receive paper bills
Have Your Paper Bill Handy
To create a Customer Care Center account, you'll need information from your paper bill (account number, name on account, etc.).
A Note about Paperless Billing
After you register, your account will automatically switch to paperless billing. You will receive an email notification instead of a paper bill when your new bill is ready to view online.
To switch back to paper bills, edit that option in your Customer Care Center account.
Start here if you need a new Water/Sewer Utility account. After your utility account is created, you can register for a Customer Care Center account for online access.
Customer Care Helpline
7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday through Friday