Golf Division - Business Plan Update Committee
An Ad Hoc Advisory Committee (Business Plan Update Committee) has been formed to advise in the update of the Park and Recreation Department’s Golf Division Business Plan. The recently completed Business Plan provided key operating procedures and policies that have guided the Enterprise Fund over these last five years. The Golf Division is currently working to outline proposed recommendations for an updated Business Plan. As part of this process the Golf Division is interested in receiving input from the many stakeholders at each of our three City operated golf complexes.
The Business Plan Update Committee is a Park and Recreation Department appointed volunteer advisory committee created to advise the Golf Division on Municipal Golf issues that impact the Golf Division, Park and Recreation Department and the overall City. This Committee of stakeholders will conduct public meetings over the next several months and will engage the public in a dialogue regarding the development of an updated Golf Business Plan.
- City Council Natural Resources & Culture Committee, Sept. 19, 2012, Agenda . Action Item 8, Golf Division Business Plan
- City Council Natural Resources & Culture Committee, July 25, 2012, Agenda . Action Item 6 Golf Division Business Plan
- Natural Resources & Culture home page with agendas, minutes and reports [As of November 30, 2013, this Committee was renamed to Environment Committee. View archived Natural Resources and Culture Committee Agendas, Actions and other documentation, or view archived webcasts at CityTV24.]
- Golf Division Business Plan (PDF) report to Natural Resources & Culture Committee with attached business plan.
- Park and Recreation Board June 21, 2012, Agenda , Action Item 101 - Golf Division Business Plan Update
- Park and Recreation Board home page with agendas, minutes and reports
Business Plan Update Committee Agendas and Notices
Business Plan Update Committee Meetings were held from Sept. 22, 2011, until May 31, 2012.
- May 31 Meeting Agenda
- May 17 Meeting Agenda
- April 26 Meeting Agenda APRIL 26 MEETING CANCELLED
- April 12 Meeting Agenda APRIL 12 MEETING CANCELLED
- March 8 Meeting Agenda
- February 9 Meeting Agenda
- December 15 Meeting Agenda
- December 1 Meeting Agenda
- November 3 Meeting Agenda
- October 20 Meeting Agenda
- Overview of Golf Division's Financial Position
- October 6 Meeting Agenda
- September 22 Meeting Agenda
- Golf Enterprise Fund referenced in Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
- San Diego's Golf Economy, a report by the National University Institute for Policy Research
Please use our My Parks page to send comments. Be sure to select "Golf Courses" for the subject.