Kearny Mesa - Previous Planning Efforts, Studies and Reports
Only applicable for projects deemed complete prior to January 2020.
- New Century Center Volume 1 Master Plan
- New Century Center Volume 2 Development Standards
- New Century Center Volume 3 Design Manual
Additional land use planning information may be accessed in the Montgomery Field Master Plan (1980), currently in the process of being updated) and New Century Center Master Plan (aka Spectrum, 1997, last amended 2002).
A comprehensive update to the Kearny Mesa Community Plan was approved in 2020 to guide future development in Kearny Mesa so it continues to thrive as a key employment center for the City. The updated Community Plan’s compact land use strategy, policy framework, and multimodal network achieve a vision for a vibrant employment community consistent with the General Plan City of Villages Strategy and the City’s Climate Action Plan goals. The updated community plan, which received a recommendation from the Kearny Mesa Community Planning Group and Planning Commission and was then adopted by the City Council in 2020.
Final Mobility Technical Report
- Kearny Mesa Community Plan Update Final Mobility Technical Report
- Appendix A Mobility Existing Conditions Report - Part 1
- Appendix A Mobility Existing Conditions Report - Part 2
- Appendix B Heavy Vehicle Percentage
- Appendix C Signal Timing Plans & Signal Warrant Worksheets
- Appendix D Signalized Intersection Analysis Adjustments
- Appendix E Base Year Land Use Inputs
- Appendix F Final Base Year Model Roadway Network
- Appendix G Proposed Plan Buildout Land Use Inputs
- Appendix H Proposed Plan Adjustments
- Appendix I PEQE Calculation Worksheets
- Appendix J Peak Hour Arterial Analysis Worksheets
- Appendix K Peak Hour Intersection Calculation Worksheets & Queuing Reports
- Appendix L HCS Freeway Segment Worksheets
- Appendix M Caltrans Ramp Meter Rates
- Appendix N Potential Implementation Mechanisms for Proposed Bicycle Improvements