La Jolla Current Community Plan
- La Jolla Community Profile Home
- Community Planning Association Agendas and Minutes
- Community Planning Association Sub Committees and Boards
- La Jolla Shores Planned District Ordinance Advisory Board
- Current Community Plan
- Community Contact Information
- Parks & Other Community Services
This community plan document can be viewed from the links below. To purchase a hard copy of this community plan or one of our other planning documents, visit the City Clerk’s Office at 202 C St., second floor, in downtown San Diego; or call City Clerk’s at (619) 533-4000.
Additional Planning Information
In addition to the 2014 La Jolla Community Plan and Local Coastal Program Land Use Plan (the effective policy document for La Jolla), there are two regulatory documents that are specific to La Jolla. They are the La Jolla Planned District Ordinance and the La Jolla Shores Planned District Ordinance.