Midway Pacific Highway Corridor Current Community Plan
- Midway/Pacific Highway Corridor Community Profile Home
- Community Planning Group Agendas and Minutes
- Current Community Plan
- Community Contact Information
- Parks & Other Community Services
The Midway/Pacific Highway Corridor Community Plan and Local Coastal Program Land Use Plan was adopted May 28, 1991, by the San Diego City Council; and amended by the City Council on July 12, 2010.
This community plan document can be viewed from the links below. To purchase a hard copy of this community plan or one of our other planning documents, visit the City Clerk’s Office at 202 C St., second floor, in downtown San Diego; or call City Clerk’s at (619) 533-4000.
- Midway/Pacific Highway Corridor - Full Version