Sabre Springs Current Community Plan
- Sabre Springs Community Profile Home
- Community Planning Group Agendas and Minutes
- Current Community Plan
- Community Contact Information
- Parks & Other Community Services
The Sabre Springs Community Plan was adopted by the City Council on Aug. 10, 1982.
This community plan document can be viewed from the links below. To purchase a hard copy of this community plan or one of our other planning documents, visit the City Clerk’s Office at 202 C St., second floor, in downtown San Diego; or call City Clerk’s at (619) 533-4000.
- Sabre Springs Community Plan Full Version
- Table of Contents
- Planning Context
- Summary of the Plan
- Plan Elements Full Version