The City of San Diego provides you with direct access to bidding and contracting opportunities on all its construction projects. Whether your business is contracting, subcontracting or consulting, you have an opportunity to partner with the City.
Visit the City’s designated website PlanetBids to view, at no cost, construction and architectural & engineering (A&E) consultant contracts currently open for bid.
To bid on upcoming CIP construction projects or other infrastructure project contracting opportunities, your business should:
- Become prequalified to be able to bid on construction projects
- Register as a vendor (Suppliers, contractors, subcontractors, consultants, manufacturers, distributors and dealers) are required to register and qualify to conduct business with the City.
- Visit the Small Local Business Enterprise (SLBE) program for information on small construction contract bid opportunities and benefits such as restricted bidding, bid discounts and preference points when bidding on City contracts.
- View the construction, architectural & engineering (A&E) and consultant contracts currently open for bid.
Awarded CIP Construction, Architectural & Engineering (A&E) and Consultant Contracts
- A&E and Other Consultant Contracts - This list contains all A&E and other consultant contracts entered into by the City valued at more than $25,000.
- Construction Contracts - This list provides a summary of all the existing CIP construction contracts greater than $25,000 in an electronic, searchable format.
Anticipated CIP Construction Projects
Anticipated CIP Consultant Contracts
For questions or concerns call (619) 533-4207, email email@example.com or submit your inquiry online.