Skyline-Paradise Hills Current Community Plan
- Skyline-Paradise Hills Community Profile Home
- Planning Committee Agendas and Minutes
- Current Community Plan
- Community Contact Information
- Parks & Other Community Services
The Skyline-Paradise Hills Community Plan was adopted by City Council on June 30, 1987.
This community plan document can be viewed from the links below. To purchase a hard copy of this community plan or one of our other planning documents, visit the City Clerk’s Office at 202 C St., second floor, in downtown San Diego; or call City Clerk’s at (619) 533-4000.
- Full Version
- Table of Contents
- Plan Summary
- Plan Elements - Full Version
- Urban Design Element
- Neighborhood Element
- General Plan Conformance