Come Thrive in the City Clerk's Archives!
- Old San Diego Plans for Development, 1946 added to Collections in Planning and Maps
- City of San Diego Health Department First Annual Report, 1888 added to Collections in Government
- Lecture Series launched! Lectures generously shared from our fellow repositories are posted for public viewing.
City Clerk's 5th Annual Archives Month documents, 1935-36 Exposition Exhibit
Libro de Ordinanzas added to Collections
- Official Publication of the "Panama California International Exposition, San Diego 1916" added to Collections in Balboa Park
- Torrey Pines Lodge collection can be located in the Collections tab under Communities
- New Discoveries launched!
- 1 Powerpoint regarding the Court of the Port added to the Preservation and Restoration section.
- 4 Powerpoints showcasing the Achives' accomplishments and interesting finds added to the Preservation and Restoration section.
- Roaring San Diego exhibit launched. Photos can be found here.
- Animals Collection, 563 pages of documents on barns and stables, birds, dogs, fish, sea life, horses, livestock, and cats
- 1835-1839 Court of the Port in its original Spanish and an English translation uploaded.
- Feature History El Capitan Dam books, 7 books with one of a kind pictures in process engineering of El Capitan Dam. 1931-1937.
- Water Log book from 1889-1905.
- 2 Consumer Records books, in 5 parts, Consumer Records, 1900 - 1901 Part 1, Consumer Records, 1900 - 1901 Part 2, Consumer Records, 1903 Part 1, Consumer Records, 1903 Part 2, Consumer Records, 1903 Part 3,
- 1 Record of Tax Deeds 1906-1922
- New PowerPoint showcasing the latest City historical books and their preservation.
- Ordinance Files, a complete collection of all Ordinances passed by the City of San Diego since inception to 1970, where the City Clerk's Official City Documents starts.
- "Municipal Tideland Leases" (1800s – 1960s) with approximately 35,200 scanned pages added to our "Property Records" on our Collections page.
- “Silent Movie Collection” 2 silent movies (1926-1935) added to the City Clerk’s Film/Audio Collection.
- “Movie Collection” 8 movies (1956-1966) added to the City Clerk’s Film/Audio Collection.
- Want to learn how to navigate through the City Clerk’s Digital Archive? Watch a short film on the Digital Archives homepage “Guide to the City Clerk’s Digital Archive” on how to get the most from your visit!
- "Film and Audio" tab. We've added an additional 658 (1970s) new Street Views of neighborhoods throughout the City of San Diego.
- 611 pages newly added to the "Historical Official Resolutions, Ordinances, and Minutes" tab.
- 491 pages newly added to the “Record of Board of Delegates, 1 1889-1890” and another 120 pages of the “Charter of the City of San Diego, 1888.”
- 128 pages newly added to the “City of San Diego Census, 1891-1898” and another 174 pages of the “Plat Book of the Masonic Cemetery, 1919.”
- "Film and Audio" tab. We've added an additional 38 (1970s) new Street Views of neighborhoods throughout the City of San Diego.